For All Foodies Alike:

Hey Foodies! Welcome to FoodieQT.

I'm Chio, I'm wife and mother to a family of 4. When I'm not busy making crafts, I'm cooking in the kitchen. These meals are designed for everything who wants to make a meal homemade quick. I'm not a trained chef, just a home cook who loves to cook and bake. I start my day with cooking for scratch for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

This is the place where food and flavors meet, then you EAT...













Friday, July 13, 2012

Simple stir fry

I'm in the mood to get some stir fry flavors and get it done quick. I decided to make a couple of options for this dish. It can be done with thin cuts of steak, pork, or chicken, and if you wanted to make it with vegatables only.

Supplies:
1 pound of meat, thin cuts
1 bag of veggies for stir fry
1 small bag of snow peas
1 1/2 cup of bean sprouts
asian mixture: 1 1/2 teaspoons of each; Soy sauce &fish sauce
2 teaspoons of sherry
1/4 cup of water
2 cloves of garlic minced

served over rice (optional)
1. Cook your meat in a wok, with a little asian mixture sauce.

2. Pop your veggies in the microwave and steam them for rougly 3 mins, so theyre not too soft, but will finish cooking in wok.

3. Toss them in and add rest of sauce. You can add anything else, pineapple, tofu, but not any other meat. Toss a couple more times.

4. Serve over rice.

2 comments:

  1. I think I can cook this on my own. Because of the title simple stir fry, I was forced to cook it just like the one that I make a recipe for stir fry sauce. Thanks for sharing this recipe here.

    ReplyDelete