|Turkey Burgers Wrapped in Bacon|
2-2 1/2 lbs of Turkey Meat
1 pack of Bacon *your choice*
1/2 cup of onion minced or chopped
1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup of water
3 Tablespoons of Parm cheese grated
1-2 Tablespoons of poltury seasonings
1 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic pepper
salt & pepper to taste
Feta cheese *optional for stuffing inside*
1. Take All ingredients and mix together (no egg) in a small bowl. In another bowl, drop turkey meat and fork around. Drop ingredients and egg into bowl and fork until everything is mixed together. Let it stand for 10 mins. This will create a small marniate time for that poltury seasoning to marry with all the flavors.
2. Take the meat and make round patties, remembering that the meat will shrink 1/3 of it's size.
3. To wrap bacon on burgers, take the thin side of the bacon strip hold snug and wrapped around. Place the wrapped burger will ends on grill first to it will secure bacon on your burger.
4. Grill on a Foreman or regular grill for 7-8 minutes, flipping once in between.
5. Add all your garnishes and you're ready to eat! Enjoy