|Fresas (strawberries) with Cream, mixture before frozen|
Have you ever tasted those Mexican Ice Cream Bar of Fruit N Cream with milk... so good, well now you don't have to go out and buy them, in this creation doesn't require constant stirring or rock salt! Beat that! lol
I headed to the local Farmer's Market and scoped out some ripe strawberries from the Carlsbad field and went back home to the lab...
- a metal mixing bowl or glass, placed in freezer for 10 mins
1 basket of ripe strawberries, washed, ends chopped, and then diced
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
slightly less than 1/4 cup of sweet condensed milk
1. Place bowl in freezer for 10 mins.
2. In bowl, mix cream, sugar, vanilla and whipped with a whisk for 10 mins or mixer, until cream is
3. Fold in sweet condensed milk and strawberries. Gently stir in.
4. Freezer for at least an hour to 1 1/2hr, Covered.