For All Foodies Alike:

Hey Foodies! Welcome to FoodieQT.

I'm Chio, I'm wife and mother to a family of 4. When I'm not busy making crafts, I'm cooking in the kitchen. These meals are designed for everything who wants to make a meal homemade quick. I'm not a trained chef, just a home cook who loves to cook and bake. I start my day with cooking for scratch for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

This is the place where food and flavors meet, then you EAT...













Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Krispies Eggs


Easter is almost here and these treats are guaranteed to make everyone fav's list. A couple of things here and there and then you'll have special treats for your little bunnies.

Supplies:

1 stick of butter and 1 tablespoon of butter (separated)
4 cups of rice krispies treats
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 large plastic egg
1 bag of marshmallows
a paper towel
a bowl

1. First in a pan, melt butter and marshmallows. Until marshmallows are fully melted.

2. Add krispies in little by little and fully mix.

3. Next, you must work fast before krispies set. Pour treats in a bowl. With a paper towel, rub a little melt butter inside plastic egg and mold shut for a couple of seconds. To keep the stickiness on your keep your hands wet.

4. Serve and enjoy, you can also add chocolate M&Ms to your eggs for decoration or melt chocolate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment